Methodologica Governance University courses are planned according to the following principles:
– Compulsory modules ensuring a common basis,
– Optional modules allowing students to further their education. These optional modules effectively facilitate academic and professional careers. In some cases optional modules are as important as compulsory modules and can play a key role.
– Multidisciplinary seminars and workshops organized in accordance with the content of each program to deepen the knowledge of students on the subject. These workshops and seminars are designed to develop the multidisciplinary knowledge in the area.
– Summary exercises and theoretical assessments provided for customized training.
– Trainings are focused on methodology (theory and application) at all levels to ensure that students can overcome their difficulties by applying the best method and implement the appropriate methodology in their personal and professional project.